Show You Care
We need your help to raise awareness of maternal and child health issues around the world.
Here's how you can help:
Show your #HeartForMaternalHealth Social Media Campaign
For the month of May, send a message of hope to moms in developing countries by posting a photo or video with your hands placed over your belly button in the shape of a heart. Share on your social media pages with the hashtag #heart4maternalhealth to encourage dialogue on issues related to global maternal health. You can make a difference by raising awareness and encouraging engagement on this issue!
Other ways to show you care:
- Join the conversation about global MNCH challenges on Twitter, using the hashtag #Heart4MaternalHealth, retweet us and encourage your friends to join in
- Follow us on Facebook and share our posts with your friends
- Follow us on Instagram and like our photos
- Check out our Resources page to learn more about maternal and child health
- Volunteer with us to help raise awareness among fellow Canadians
- Support ongoing MNCH projects at ADRA Canada
- Visit this site often to check for new ways that you can make a difference